- Hunter Thurloe Lace-Up Boot from Mr. Porter ($150) Classic Wellingtons never go out of style.
- Red Wing Rubber Soled Boot from Mr. Porter ($250) Likewise, you can never go wrong with Red Wings.
- Kamik Icebreaker from Zappos ($51.99) The tall boots are ideal for those tall snow drifts.
- Wynton Waterproof Boot from UGG ($240) I know, I know. I hear the word UGG and I think of college girls scuffing their ugly boots in the Pink sweatpants. But UGG actually makes some really handsome shoes too!
- Neos Overshoe from Campmor ($120.99) The thing I that like most about Neos is that they slip over your regular shoes. That means you won't have to lug a second pair of shoes to the office with you.
- Bean Boots in Special Edition Red from LL Bean ($99) Make a statement in the snow with these red boots.
- Avenue Duck Boot from Sperry Top-Sider ($100) These boots are a fantastic way to add a little camouflage to your winter ensemble. (For more tips on wearing camo, check out See Yourself in the Camo Trend: 11 Ways to Wear Camouflage.)
- Mad Mukluk Boot from Sorel ($220) I just like saying the word mukluk.
- Gärde Stövel Vinter GTX from Tretorn ($130) When the temps drop below zero, lined boots like these are a Godsend.
Images: Credited above