If you associate the corduroy jacket with professors, you're only a quarter of the way there. Corduroy blazers can be dressed up or dressed down. You can even dandify a corduroy jacket. Check out all four looks below.
Cord Combo #1: Professor Hot Stuff
Mix a basic blazer with on-trend camo for a fun casual look.
- Jacket: Corduroy Blazer from H&M ($99)
- Shirt: Calder Navy Denim Work Shirt from Ernest Alexander ($155)
- Pants: Aiden Slim-Fit Camo Pant from Banana Republic ($79.50)
- Shoes: Brown Leather Boot from Suit Supply ($399)
- Bag: Back Packer from Union Made ($465)
Layer the jacket over a bulky sweater for a cold fall day.
- Jacket: Town and Field Blazer from LL Bean ($145)
- Shirt: Mack Plaid Shirt from UnionMade ($165)
- Pants: 511 Slim Fit Jeans from Levi's ($48)
- Shoes: Red Wing Heritage 6" Moc Toe from Amazon ($250)
- Bag: Olive Knapsack from Baggu ($64)
Sometimes you just need to go a little wild and let your dandy flag fly.
- Jacket: Burberry London Corduroy Jacket ($740)
- Shirt: Vintage Oxford Shirt from J.Crew ($69.50)
- Bow tie: The Hancock Park tie from The Tie Bar ($25)
- Pants: Quilted Padded Pants from Scotch & Soda ($169)
- Shoes: Loro Piana Suede Tasseled Loafers ($1,150)
- Bag: Work Twill Swiss Brief from Jack Spade ($375)
This look is a little bit rustic and a little bit regal. Beard is optional.
- Jacket: Antique Cord Jacket from French Connection ($198)
- Sweater: Heritage Sweater from LL Bean ($159)
- Pants: Gramercy Twills Trousers from Bonobos ($148)
- Shoes: Clarks Suede Jink Shoe from Urban Outfitters $120
- Bag: Large Canvas Leather Messenger Bag from etsy seller SiroganeLeatherWorks $159
Images: Linked above.